Altair Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Software QA Trainee | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Altair Engineering
Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Position: Software QA Trainee
Stipend: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: B.E/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering.
- Create overall QA plans and test case documents.
- Review and finalize test plans in conjunction with SI Manager and program Manager.
- Create model files for testing.
- Carry out Functionality, Usability and Performance testing of Altair Seam software.
- Report and Validate defects and enhancements in Altair Seam software.
- Add new tests for functional areas that currently do not have any automation
- Create, maintain, and report execution of automated test cases.
- Work with development and Automation team to resolve queries relating to product use cases.
- Review all documentation & tutorials for Altair Seam software.
- Basic course for NVH completed
- Basic High frequency domain course or knowledge about the same.
- Candidates who have an enthusiastic “can do” attitude and eagerness to learn and develop their skills.
- Exposure or knowledge of programming/Scripting language is plus.
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Application Link: Click Here