Advance Auto Parts Recruitment 2020 | Systems Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts is a leading player in the automotive aftermarket parts industry in the US. As an organization. we are continually innovating and seeking to elevate the customer experience across our 4900+ stores.
The company in India is an integral part of the larger organization supporting all regions in the US across IT, Digital, E-Services, Finance, and HR.
Company Website: www.advanceautoparts.com
Position: Systems Engineer – AIX/LINUX
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
The Systems Engineer supports a large-scale Distributed Infrastructure, providing technical skills in problem-solving, maintenance, and project build situations. This position will install, maintain, and configure systems infrastructure on a widely distributed network. The Systems Engineer acts under general directions and with limited supervision with the ability to provide technical leadership.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform basic Systems Administration tasks.
- Serve as a technical resource for support services, business partners, and customers.
- Provide third-tier support for company production systems.
- Install, maintain and perform configuration of Infrastructure applications.
- Upgrade Applications and Tools, install patches, troubleshoot and resolve application problems, performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Participate in the creation of entire Systems (Clients, Server Hardware, network, and databases).
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with peer teams.
- Participate and coordinate activities for incident management, service development, service transition, and continual service improvement of store systems infrastructure services.
- Collaborate with other Team Engineers.
- Participate in an on-call 24×7 rotation, or weekend work along with other Team Engineers.
Apply Link: Click Here