Aditya Birla Group Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Industrial Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Mech, EEE, ECE Engineering | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore | August 2019
Company: Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, India. It operates in 35 countries with more than 120,000 employees worldwide. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group has interests in sectors such as viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbonblack, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services, telecom, BPO and IT services.
The group had a revenue of approximately US$44.3 billion in year 2018. It is the third-largest Indian private sector conglomerate behind Tata Group with revenue of just over US$100 billion and RIL with revenue of US$74 billion.
Company Website: www.adityabirla.com
Positions: Industrial Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Mech, EEE, ECE Engineering
- Maintaining the machinery in the respective area and ensuring equipment’s down time is less.
- Reducing machine down time
- 100% machine upkeep
- Lack of Automation as still garment industry is highly labor intensive.
- Training of mechanics in complete overhaul of machineries
- Ensuring availability of machines for frequent style changes and lowest time for changeovers.
- Arranging layouts as per production requirement for stylised garments
- Applying cost saving measures for productivity improvement and machine spares.
- Retaining and developing skilled mechanic work force
Last Date to Apply: 16th August 2019
Application Link: Click Here