Accenture Recruitment 2021 | Associate – Program and Project Management | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Gurgaon
Accenture Recruitment 2021:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Associate – Program and Project Management
Role: Management Level Associate
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT, Electronics Engineering; BCA
- You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
- You will be working as a part of the team which is responsible for Program and Project Management. This team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget.
- The team is responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors.
- In Project Resource Management you will be working on efficient and effective development of an organization’s resources when they are needed. Such resources may include financial resources, inventory, human skills, production resources, or information technology. Resource management is a key element to activity resource estimating and project human resource management. Both are essential components of a comprehensive project management plan to execute and monitor a project successfully.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
- Business Process Design
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
Apply Link: Click Here