Accenture Off Campus Drive | Associate Engineer | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – All Branches; MCA | Across India
Accenture Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Civil, Chemical, CSE, EEE, E&C, I&CE, Mech, Telecom Engineering; MCA | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Across India
Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 18 Months
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Event Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
Stream: All Engineering Branches
- Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply for this drive in online by the following link.
Last Date: 24th November 2019
Apply Link: Click Here