ABB Recruitment 2020 | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Nashik
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: R&D Engineer
Job Location: Nashik
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Qualification: Engineering degree in Mechanical engineering with basic understanding of electrical engineering or Engineering degree in Electrical engineering with basic understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Transfer of Technology being developed with the collaborator VI factory.
- Vacuum Interrupter Design and Development.
- Concept design of components via 3D CAD software modeling.
- Design of sheet metal parts, machined metal parts.
- Simulations for dielectric capability verification.
- Proto typing.
- Type testing at internal / external High Voltage / High Power Laboratories.
- Analysis of success /analysis of failure.
- Factory support for the special processes.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Excellent competence with CAD (Pro-E, Solidworks etc.,) technical drawing and PLM systems is required, SolidWorks/Smarteam is preferred.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical engineering with basic understanding of electrical engineering or Engineering degree in Electrical engineering with basic understanding of mechanical engineering.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in design and development of vacuum interrupter / vacuum contactor is preferred.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
Application Link: Click Here