ABB Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE; MCA | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering or equivalent.
- As a Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Responsible for implement of software components, for electrical power management & control configuration application.
- Responsible to deliver work product on time with defined quality.
- Responsible for Unit test design and execution.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Development skills in C# \WinForms\ WPF\ .NET.
- Develop and maintenance of WinForms\ WPF applications.
- Should have knowledge on different tools like – Visual Studio 2015, TFS.
- Expert knowledge on object-oriented programming system(OOPs) concepts.
Application Link: Click Here