ABB Recruitment 2019 | Project Engineer – Creo 3D | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Chennai | July 2019
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Project Engineer – Primary Creo 3D
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/ 3 years Diploma in electrical engineering.
- 2 -7 years of experience in design.
- Hand on experience in 3D tools like ProE / CREO, AUTOCAD, MS Office.
- Knowledge of relevant international standards such as IEC / ANSI.
- Knowledge of high voltage GIS products.
- Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) substation layouts, sections and detailed erection drawings preparation for tenders or projects based on customer specification.
- Prepare bill of material for tenders or projects based on requirement.
- Earthing system design, drawings and Bill of Materials (BoM).
- Lightning system design, drawings and BoM.
- Lighting system design and BoM.
- Technical data sheets verification of primary equipment.
- Provide optimized designs on time with standard quality for AIS, GIS, Hybrid and special purpose substations.
- Adherence to quality system and contribution to its improvement.
- Vendor evaluation by visiting to their facilities.
- FAT / SAT of primary equipment, system as and when needed.
- Conductor sizing and loading calculations.
- Current Transformers, Voltage Transformers sizing, cable sizing wherever required.
- Responsible for obtaining customer approvals for the designs and drawings.
- As-built drawings preparation etc.
Application Link: Click Here