ABB Recruitment 2019 | Hardware Design and Integration Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Hardware Design and Integration Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3+ Years
- Bachelors degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering discipline.
- At-least 3 years of professional work experience in Automation Proposals (DCS/ ESD/ FGS) for process industries in any one of the domains like Oil & Gas/ Refineries/ Petrochemicals.
- Review of Technical specification of DCS Cabinets and Designing the cabinets to meet the customer specification.
- Designing best fit technical solution against customer specifications. Determining most technical appropriate and cost-effective solutions.
- Responsible for ABB 800xA System including power and grounding requirements, field cabling requirements and field wiring “typical” for IO signals, equipment, installation, connection, power-up and site acceptance testing.
- Co-ordination with Customer and Cabinet integrators (Vendors) and Estimation of Hardware Cabinets etc.
- Accountable for technical expertise and accuracy of the deliverables.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link: Click Here