ABB Recruitment 2019 | Design Engineer – CAD | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai | July 2019
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Design Engineer – CAD
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 7 years of experience in 3D tools like CREO/ pro-E, CAD
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering/ Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Technical contribution: Designs engineering solutions, including drawings and calculations according to specification. Contributes to design reviews and design verification, modifies design as necessary.
- Contract management: Identifies variation requests to support contract claims.
- Planning and control of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost.
- Risk and opportunity management: Completes risk and opportunity assessments and the responsibility. Reports any contract / quality / program / cost issues to management for resolution.
- Customer Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of design assignments.
- Supply chain management: Collaborates with the supply chain function, reviews vendor documentation, prepares RFQs, provides design related evaluation of proposals for standard materials and equipment.
- Technical leadership and knowledge sharing: Assists in communication with customer pertaining to specific project design assignments or meetings.
- Processes and tools Uses standard processes and tools, assists in developing new processes and tools for reuse of technical solutions.
- People leadership and development Provides support and direction for entry level team members, which may include trainees and interns.
Application Link: Click Here