ABB Recruitment 2019 | Associate Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai | July 2019
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Local Control Cubicle E3
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Qualification: Bachelors in Electrical Engineering/ Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Preparation of single line diagram, protection block diagram, interlocking logics and data sheet for HV equipment.
- CT VT sizing, battery and battery charger sizing calculations.
- Prepare schematics of control and protection panels / Local control cubicles and associated manufacturing documents.
- Coordination with primary, FAT and commissioning activities and resolve issues arising in each of these stages.
- Interface Engineering with primary equipment.
- Cable engineering.
- Auxiliary power system design.
- Support to Tender Engineering – Bill of Material, Technical risk assessment, RFQ, vendor offers review, validation etc.
- Project Planning, Resource allocation and monitoring of workload for self and others in the team.
- Tender preparation: Prepare the tender based on customer specification, get the same reviewed and approved according to the quality process.
- Procurement support: Responsible for technical validation of vendor documents generated based on the design inputs.
- Documentation: Directly responsible for maintaining and updating the documentation for respective projects as per quality process.
Application Link: Click Here