ABB Recruitment 2019 | Associate Commissioning Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | July 2019
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Commissioning Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 Years
Qualification: A Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
As a Associate Commissioning engineer, you will be responsible for following activities:
- Testing & Commissioning of CRP and SAS of EHV substations (above 132kV Voltage level) at various customer sites.
- Carrying out the testing & commissioning of control and relay panels, substation automation system delivered in various locations within and outside India and actively contribute in the Zonal Service.
- Management team of grid.
- Execute the project commissioning safely following all safety standards of ABB as well as customer.
- Near Misses at working location back to office for records and further improvement.
- Ensure that customer relations are managed in an optimal way.
- Carryout the commissioning as per the documented process description and checklists.
- Continuous interactions with zonal service manager and expert helpline to carry out the site works effectively.
- Clear MOM to be signed off with customer before leaving the site.
- Report the site progress & site plan to zonal service manager.
- Ensure efficient use of the commissioning assets like
Application Link: Click Here